Receiving 11,687 orders after 24 hours of launch, what is so attractive about this 4-minute car that can run 100km?

The vehicle is positioned as a mid-size SUV to compete with premium models assembled by BMW and Audi.

BYD is known for assembling cheaper electric models that cost less than 200,000 yuan (about 657 million dong) - about 30% cheaper than high-end models from Tesla and Chinese rivals like Nio. and Xpeng.
Denza is a joint venture between BYD and Mercedes-Benz. In this joint venture, the Chinese automaker holds 90% of the shares, while the German luxury car company only owns the remaining 10%. This joint venture aims to produce a variety of vehicles from popular to high-end.

Recently, the company has launched its first electric coupe SUV called Denza N7. This is the second vehicle launch after the joint venture was restructured. The electric Denza N7 2024 builds on BYD's upgraded e-Platform 3.0 platform, which includes features including CTB (Cell-to-Body) and iTAC (Cell-to-Body) structured battery systems. intelligent torque response).

The vehicle is positioned as a mid-size SUV to compete with premium models assembled by BMW and Audi. Eric Han, senior manager of Suolei, a consulting firm in Shanghai, said: "BYD has set itself lofty goals, as it hopes to cultivate its image as a producer. Denza, together with the Yangwang series carry BYD's hope in attracting high-income customers to its vehicles."

The car has an overall dimensions length x width x height of 4,860 x 1935 x 1602mm, respectively, with a wheelbase of 2940mm. On the outside, the LED lights are arranged in a canine style and the LED headlights are also neatly designed. The air cavity of the car is equipped with LED technology that can display different images.

The interior of Denza N7, the car is equipped with Nappa leather seats. The central control screen has a size of 17.3 inches, a resolution of 2K and is compatible with Huawei's Harmony OS operating system in the future. LCD dashboard and entertainment screen for passengers have a size of 10.25 inches.

The car is also equipped with AR-HUD to support navigation and 2 screens next to two air-conditioning vents to display the temperature. The front storage compartment can hold a 20-inch suitcase. In addition to these 3 screens, there is also an AR-HUD that supports positioning and 2 screens next to 2 air-conditioning vents to display the temperature.

The high-end version is equipped with 33 sensors around the vehicle including LiDAR, millimeter wave radar, NVIDIA Orin chip and two 8-megapixel cameras.

The Denza N7 is available with single-motor two-wheel drive and dual-motor four-wheel drive, both equipped with a 91,392 kWh Blade battery pack. The power for the 2-wheel drive system comes from the TZ200XYC permanent magnet synchronous motor with a maximum capacity of 215 hp and 308 hp, respectively. Its CLTC cruise range is 702 km and the 0 - 100 km/h acceleration time is 3.9 seconds. Top speed is said to be 180 km/h.

The vehicle's dual fast charging technology has a maximum charging capacity of 230 kW. According to the manufacturer's announcement, the car can run 350 km after charging in just 15 minutes and charging in 4 minutes the car also moves a distance of up to 100km.

N7 has 6 different versions. Car prices range from 301,800 - 379,800 yuan, equivalent to 974 million - 1.23 billion. Expected delivery time of the Denza N7 electric SUV starts in mid-July, with an estimated number of 3,000 units, and August delivery of 6,000 vehicles.

BYD said that within 24 hours of the announcement, 11,687 orders were recorded. And as of June 26, there are a total of more than 20,000 orders for this electric car, although the specifications related to this car have not been announced. Customers who have pre-ordered will need to make the necessary payments, including a deposit and a commitment to pay according to the agreed schedule.

More than 11,000 VinFast electric cars were sold in the first half of 2023, how is the growth compared to 2022?

Operate and exploit advertising by iCOMM Vietnam Media and Technology Joint Stock Company.
116 Thai Ha, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
Editor in chief: Tran Vo
Tel: (+84) 903076053/7 Fax: (+84) 903030935

Responsible agency: Union of Science and High-Tech Production and Telecommunications (HTI)y
Copyright © 2022 iCOMM Tech JSC